Vhali Dikri Yojana Form: Vhali Dikri yojana : Government of Gujarat runs many good welfare schemes for women and children. One such good scheme is being run by the government to increase the birth rate of girls in the state and promote girl education. Vali Dikri Yojana. In this scheme, an assistance of Rs.110000 is given to those who give birth to a child at home. We will get the complete information of this scheme in this post.
Vali Dikri Yojana
|Plan||Vahali Dikri Yojana
in Gujarati 2023
|Beneficiary||Daughters of Gujarat|
|purpose||To increase the birth rate of girls in Gujarat and
also to educate girls
|Application time||During the period of one year after birth|
|implementation||Department of Women and Child Welfare|
|website||wcd Gujarat government|
Who will benefit from Vali Dikri Yojana?
The benefits of this scheme are available subject to the following conditions.
- A daughter born on or after 02/08/2019 will be eligible to benefit from this scheme.
- All the daughters from the first 3 children of the couple will get the benefit of the scheme.
- In exceptional cases, even if more than one daughter is born in the family at the time of second/third presentation and the number of daughters of the couple exceeds three, all the daughters get the benefit of this scheme.
- As per the provisions of this scheme only the daughters of the couple who are married as adults as per the provisions of the Prevention of Child Marriage Act 2006 are eligible for the benefit of this scheme.
Vali Dikri Yojana Assistance Amount
This scheme provides the following assistance.
- An aid of ₹4000/- is given when the daughter gets admission in the first standard.
- When this daughter comes to class-9, the assistance of ₹6000/- is given.
- When this daughter reaches the age of 18 years, she gets Rs. 1,00,000/- is provided as assistance.
- Assistance under the scheme for higher education and marriage of daughter on coming of age.
Vali Dikri Yojana Document List
The following documents are required along with filling the form in this scheme.
- Joint income pattern of daughter’s parents (income limit below 2,00,000)
- Aadhar card copy of daughter’s parents
- Birth proof of daughter’s parents (school leaving certificate/birth certificate)
- Residence proof of daughter’s parents (light bill/vera bill)
- Example of birth of a daughter
Vali Dikri Yojana Form
The link is given below to download the scheme form. The form has to be duly filled and submitted to the ICDS office of your taluka along with the necessary documents. Or contact your nearest Anganwadi.
This is a very good scheme for children. By which girl education is encouraged.
|Vali Dikri Yojana Form||Click here|
|Vali Dikri Yojana Information Resolution||Click here|
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click here|
|Home Page||Click here|
How much assistance is available in Vali Dikriya Yojana?
What is the income limit in Vali Dikri Yojana?
Rs. 2 lakhs
How many children are benefited in Vali Dikri Yojana?
Up to the first 3 children