RRC WR Railway Recruitment
WR Released Recruitment Notification For 3591 Apprentice Posts.Eligible & Interested Candidates Apply Online After Read Official Notification.RRC Recruitment 2021, Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021.
Department Name:Western Railway
- Welder (G&E)
- Painter (General)
- Mechanic (DSL)
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- Operator and Programming Assistant
- Electronics Mechanic
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic
- Pipe Fitter
- Draftsman (Civil)
- Stenographer (English)
Division Wise Vacancy
- Mumbai (MMCT ) Division-738
- Vadodara (BRC ) Division-489
- Ahmedabad Division-611
- Ratlam (RTM) Division-434
- Rajkot (RJT) Division-176
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division-210
- Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop-396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop-64
- Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop-73
- Dahod (DHD) W/Shop-187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop,Vadodara-45
- Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop,Ahmedabad-60
- Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop, Ahmedabad-25
- Head Quarter Office-83
RRC WR Railway Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS :- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
of age as on 24/06/2021.
How To Apply
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/Trade/Aadhaar number/Marks/CGPA/preference for Divisions/Workshops etc.very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application.In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification,the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
- Application fees (Non-refundable)-Rs.100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
Mode Of Selection
- Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
- In case of two Applicants having the same marks the Applicants having older age shall be preferred.In case the dates of birth are also same, then the· Applicants who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first. There will be no written test or viva.
- Applicants need not send any copies of application/certificates/documents to RRC-WR by post but have to upload the same online.
Read Notification : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
- Online Application Starting Dates:25/05/2021
- Last Date For Application:24/06/2021