PM Kisan Yojana eKYC: Financial assistance is provided to farmers under Pradhan Mantri Yojana. Farmers have been paid assistance up to 12 installments under PM Kisan Yojana. The government of India is also planning to give installment money in the next 13 years. Advance planning is going on for PM Kisan Yojana 13th Installment . But before that farmer friends have to make PM Kisan Yojana eKYC Process Online mandatory.
PM Kisan Yojana E-KYC 2023
|Name of the scheme||PM Kisan Yojana|
|When did the plan start?||February 24, 2019|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers in the country are eligible under this scheme|
|Objective||To make the farmers of the country self-reliant by providing financial assistance|
PM Kisan Yojana 2023
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, farmers are given a total assistance of Rs 6000/- in three equal installments of Rs 2000/-. Proceedings have been initiated to pay the next thirteenth installment of assistance. But before this, all the farmer friends receiving assistance will have to do e-KYC. (PM Kisan Yojana eKYC) means all beneficiaries are required to do Aadhaar linking and seeding. Farmers can also do this Aadhaar linking process online themselves. And can also be done from the nearest Common Service Center (CSC) and Post Office.
Farmers have to do eKYC before 28 February
Beneficiaries who have not completed Aadhaar-KYC and Aadhaar seeding bank account by February 28 will not be eligible for the next installment. Farmer beneficiaries can open a new bank account with Aadhaar seeding in India Post Payment Bank of the nearest Taluka Post Office without filling any form and continue benefiting from this scheme.
For this, facilities have been made available in every post office and as a campaign, village-wise camps of the district are also being organized. For which it is necessary to have the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card, mobile number and the person’s own presence. If any beneficiary has any problem regarding this PM Kisan Yojana eKYC and Aadhaar seeding, they are advised by the District Agricultural Officer, District Panchayat to contact the Gram Sevak, Level Extension Officer (Agriculture) of the village.
- PM Kisan (Toll Free Number): 18001155266
- PM Kisan (Helpline Number): 155261
- PM Kisan (Land Line Number): 011-23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan (New Helpline): 011-24300606, 0120-6025109
- PM Kisan (e-mail id): [email protected]
How to do eKYC of PM Kisan Yojana
A farmer can easily do e-KYC if the beneficiary’s Aadhaar card is registered with their mobile number. Below is the complete information on how to do PM Kisan Yojana eKYC on your own through mobile or computer.
- Step-1 First go to PM KISAN PORTAL of Govt of India.
- Step-2 Go to Farmer Corner on Home Page on this portal.
- Step-3 Click on e-KYC on the first number in this Farmer Corner.
- Step-4 Now a new page will open, it will ask for Aadhaar card number.
- Step-5 Enter the Aadhaar card number and click on the Get Mobile OTP option.
- Step-6 Enter the OTP received on your mobile number in the box.
- Step-7 Then a new option called Get Aadhar will appear, click on it.
- Step-8 Then an OTP will be sent to the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card, which you have to enter in the website.
- Step-10 Finally you have to click on the Submit for Auth button and do the verification.
Register like this to avail PM Kisan Yojana
Farmers will have to get themselves registered to take advantage of this government scheme. Farmers can enroll themselves in PM Kisan Yojana online and offline.
- Go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/ for online registration.
- Registration can also be done by visiting the Kisan Common Service Center.
From which website eKYC can be done in PM Kisan Sanman Nidhi Yojana?
Farmers can do PM Kisan Yojana eKYC for PM Kisan from this https://pmkisan.gov.in website of Government of India.
How can e-KYC be done if mobile number is not linked with Aadhaar card in PM Kisan Yojana?
If the farmer does not have his mobile number linked with his Aadhaar card, he can do PM Kisan Yojana eKYC by going to the CSC CENTER in person.