Hello friends, We all know the usefulness of linking PAN to Aadhar. According to the prevailing rules of the government, it is necessary to link with PAN with Aadhar. If you do not link with PAN card with Aadhar, you may be deprived of certain benefits. In this article we will give you all the information to how to link PAN with Aadhaar.
Recently, the Last date for linking PAN card with Aadhar card has been extended by the government. If you do not link PAN card with Aadhar card within this time limit, your PAN may become inoperative. Your PAN must be linked with Aadhar card before September 30, 2021.
Important Steps to Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card
- Go to The new e-filing portal 2.0.
- Find Our Services’ tab and Click on it
- Then Click on ‘Link Aadhaar‘ Button and enter Enter the following details : PAN No., Aadhaar Number, Name as per Aadhaar and Mobile Number.
- After Adding Above Details then Click on Validate Button and Submit.
Important Steps to Check PAN-Aadhar Linking Status
- Go to The Details then Click on Submit Button.
Q. 1 What is the Last date to link PAN with Aadhaar? September 30, 2021.
Q. 2 What will happen if PAN is not linked with Aadhaar before Last Date? PAN may become inoperative.
Q. 3 Who needs to link PAN with Aadhaar? Rs.50,000 and above Banking transaction.