The procedure to seek out vehicle registration details is straightforward and straightforward to follow. the govt of India has made it possible for citizens to trace bike or car owner details by license number online. The Centre, through the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, launched a national registry referred to as VAHAN. it’s a central database of all crucial details and currently, it’s digitized over 28 crore vehicle data or information.
This changed with the launch of VAHAN, a national registry launched by the Central government through the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. This initiative was launched in 2011 with the goal of making a database of all information associated with driving licences and automobile registration details from the Regional Transport Offices (RTOs)and District Transport Offices (DTOs) across the country.
Below is that the step-by-step procedure to see vehicle registration details online-enabled through VAHAN:
Visit the official website of VAHAN and follow the step-by-step process mentioned below to seek out vehicle registration details online:
- Click on “Know your vehicle details” from the menu bar.
- In the next page, furnish the license number of your vehicle, enter the verification code as shown there, and click on on “Search Vehicle”.
- And you’re done! But what are the small print you’ll find there? you’ll see all the small print associated with your automobile as registered together with your RTO.
VAHAN is meant to collate and produce vehicular information in accordance with individual requirements of all the Indian states and Union Territories. These details also are in tandem with the automobiles Act 1988.
You can find the following details in the VAHAN website upon entering your vehicle’s registration number:
- Registration date
- Chassis number (not mentioned in full)
- Engine number (not mentioned in full)
- Owner’s name
- Vehicle class
- Fuel type
- Model and manufacturer details
- Vehicular fitness duration
- PUC or Pollution Under Control Certificate number
- Motor Vehicle (MV) Tax validity
- Details of motor vehicle insurance
- Emission standards of the vehicle (Bharat Stage emission norms)
- Registration Certificate Status
- Name of the financier
Checking a Vehicle’s Registration Details with SMS:
You can also access Vahaan registration details also as other information through SMS. this will be done by the subsequent method:
- Enter VAHAN Vehicle license number .
- Send the SMS to 7738299899.
How to Find Vehicle Owner details :
Find Vehicle Registration Details with an SMS
- Type VAHAN <space> vehicle’s registration number.
- Send it to 7738299899.
RTO Vehicle Information – Vahan Info Owner Details :
RTO Vahan Information And Owner Details and PUC , VIMO and Gadi Parsing Year and Other Detials : Click Hare
How to find vehicle owner information? Just enter vehicle number to urge over a dozen vehicle registration details including real owner name, age, registration date, insurance expiry, etc.
Challan Details :
Get details of challans issued to any vehicle or driver just by employing a vehicle (RC) or registration number . Details include challan number, date of issue and payment status.
Profile Management :
Download all of your RC and licenses in your profile for quick access to all or any the small print just in case of urgency. you’ll also login to synchronize your searches altogether of your devices.
Resale Value Calculator
Did you recognize a vehicle value falls nearly 20% of its initial value within the first year? Check the proper market value for your used car or bike using our all-new resale value calculator. It takes in various parameters like make and mileage to offer you a good price for your car.
Get daily updated prices of petrol and diesel from all cities of India. Petrol and Diesel prices are revised a day to make sure even a minute’s variation in global oil prices are often transmitted to fuel users.
Driving Licence Search:
Use a driver’s license number to quickly get the license holder’s name, age, validity, status and far more.