Healthy Blood Pressure: Nowadays the problem of high blood pressure has become common among people. Both high and low blood pressure are harmful to health. Blood pressure always goes up and down. But people don’t know how much blood pressure is normal for them. Everyone should keep their blood pressure under control according to their age. So let’s know today how much your blood pressure should be according to age and how to keep it under control.
Blood pressure of our body which we abbreviate as BP. What we say plays a very important part. The ideal measurement of blood pressure is negative even if it is low it is harmful and even if it is high it is harmful to the body. Nowadays people have many problems of high blood pressure or low blood pressure? Let’s know what blood pressure is and how much should be measured according to age, get the information from Healthy Blood Pressure .
What is blood pressure?
Blood pressure exerted on blood vessels is called blood pressure. In high blood pressure the blood pressure is high and in low blood pressure is low. Both high and low blood pressure require immediate treatment.
Know how much blood pressure should be according to age
Healthy Blood Pressure Normal blood pressure is considered up to 120/80. But the normal blood pressure in children is always variable because, as they grow older, their blood pressure starts to rise and fall.
Healthy Blood Pressure
- From 15 to 24 years : Between 15 and 18 years of age, blood pressure should be between 117-77mmHg for males and 120-85mmHg for females. If your age is 19 to 24 years then blood pressure should be between 120-79mmHg for men and 120-79mmHg for women. (Healthy Blood Pressure)
- From 25 to 29 years: Blood pressure should be between 120-80mmHg for men and 120-80mmHg for women.
- 30 to 39 years: High and low blood pressure problems are most common in this age. So you should take utmost care. Between 30 and 39 years of age, men’s blood pressure should be between 122-81mmHg and women’s blood pressure between 123-82mmHg. While blood pressure should be between 123-82mmHg in men and 124-83mmHg in women aged 36 to 39 years.
- From 40 to 49 years: If your age is between 40 to 45 years then normal blood pressure should be between 124-83mmHg for men and 125-83mmHg for women. In the age group of 46 to 49 years, men’s blood pressure should be between 126-84mmHg and women’s blood pressure between 127-84mmHg.
- From 50 to 55 years: Even at this age you should take special care of high and low blood pressure. Normal blood pressure should be between 128-85mmHg in men and 129-85mmHg in women between the ages of 50 to 55 years.
- From 56 to 59 years: Normal blood pressure for men between 56 and 59 years of age ranges from 131-37mmHg. While the normal blood pressure of women in this age range should be 130-86mmHg.
- Age above 60 years: Blood pressure should be between 135-88mmHg in men and 134-84mmHg in women aged 60 or above.
Tips to control blood pressure
- Eat whole grain foods instead of processed foods. But be sure to check its nutrition label and sodium content while buying it in the market.
- Include milk, curd, homemade products and other low fat foods in the diet.
- Eat at least 2 fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Eat leafy vegetables, broccoli, blueberries, watermelon, bananas, etc. Garlic is very beneficial for the heart. Eating it improves blood circulation and keeps high blood pressure under control.
- If your blood pressure rises in the morning, drink 1 glass of carrot juice immediately.
- Squeeze lemon juice in half a glass of water and drink it every 2 hours to control high blood pressure.
Healthy Blood Pressure; Blood pressure disease has become a common disease nowadays. If your blood pressure is more or less than the healthy blood pressure given above, i.e. high blood pressure or low blood pressure, then you should take the doctor’s advice.