Gujarat Public Service Commission has published an Advertisement for the Law Officer (GPSC Recruitment for Law Officer Post 2023 (Contractual)). Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this Law Officer. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
GPSC Recruitment for Law Officer Post 2023
Posts: Law Officer
Total No. of Posts: 01
- Possess a degree in law (Special) or L.L.B. (03) or Degree in Law (integrated) of five years course obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India or any other educational institution recognized as such or declared to be a deemed as university under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956
- (I) Have at least three years of active and continuous experience as an advocate and such experience certificate shall be certified in case of an advocate practicing in the High Court by the Registrar General and in other case by
- the Presiding Officer of the court or the Tribunal where he practices as an advocate; or
- (II) Have at least three years experience of legal matters in the Government/ Local Bodies/ Government undertaking/ Board/ Corporation/ University/ Limited Companies established under the Companies Act, 2013.
- Computer Literacy : Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Service Classification and Recruitment Rules, 1967 and
- Language Knowledge : Possess adequate knowledge of English and Gujarati or Hindi or both
- Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-02-2023
- Last Date to Apply Online: 21-02-2023
Job Advertisement: Click Here
Official website: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here