Diwali wishes stickers on WhatsApp
Happy Diwali 2020 Whatsapp Stickers: This year has one among social distancing and tons of video calls given the continued covid-19 pandemic. While lockdowns have officially lifted, most folks are still stuck inside our homes . Now that Diwali is round the corner, there’s a way of upliftment in people. Even though it is a time of gifting and happiness a lot of us will still not want to visit people’s homes to stay safe from Covid-19. You can still stay connected to your loved ones and friends by sending them digital wishes via WhatsApp, and if you would like , you’ll also send a present to them using an e-commerce website.
WhatsApp Diwali Stickers
WhatsApp has introduced variety of Diwali Animated Sticker packs to its Sticker Store that you simply can download and send to people. To download and send follow the steps below:
- Ensure that the app is up to date.
- Now tap on the emoji icon inside the chat bar.
- Tap on the Sticker icon then tap the ‘+’ icon.
- Select the sticker packs you like and download them.
- Send these new stickers to your friends and family to greet them.
Various WhatsApp Diwali Stickers
- If you are doing not just like the Stickers that WhatsApp has got to offer in its Store, you’ll follow the given steps to urge more stickers:
- Open a WhatsApp chat you would like to send the sticker too.
- Now tap on the emoji button.
- There tap on the Sticker icon then tap the ‘+’ icon.
- Scroll to rock bottom of the list and tap the “Get more stickers” option.
- This will open the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store with an enquiry result showing you sticker apps that you simply can download.
- Search for and download a Diwali wishes sticker pack you wish .
- Head back to the chat and send the downloaded stickers.
- Make your own Diwali Stickers
- Download and install the ‘Sticker Maker’ on to your phone.
Search and download Happy Diwali images to your smartphone.
Open the app and tap on the “Create a replacement sticker pack” option.
Write a name for your custom sticker pack.
Now tap on the ‘add sticker’ button.
- Select the downloaded images from your gallery and begin customising them.
- Once you’re through with the primary sticker, you’ll create more which will populate the sticker pack you’re creating.
- When done, you’ll tap the ‘Publish Sticker Pack’ button.
This custom sticker pack will then show up in your WhatsApp sticker library, from where you’ll choose the right sticker for a talk and send it to your friends and family, wishing them a Happy Independence Day.
Apart from this, you’ll also send a cheerful Diwali wishes GIF image to friends and family.