Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 | Application Form : Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 digitalgujarat gov in, gujarat scholarship, www.digitalgujrat.gov.in scholarship last date, www.scholarships.gov.in, Gujarat Scholarship offered by the Gujarat government to the underprivileged students of class pre-metric, post-metric and the students who belong to weaker section to carry on their higher studies. This scholarship is provided for school as well as college level. It is aimed to provide higher education to the students who are willing to continue their studies after class 12th.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 : Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Digital Gujarat Scholarship|
|Announced by||Government of state|
|Category||State government scheme|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Official Notification 2022/23||Download|
Who can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022 ?
As per the official news, different candidates who are performing well in the courses can apply for this scholarship. The students from class 11th to post-graduation level can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022. They also need to make sure that forms must be filled before the last date. The form submitted must be free from any type of error in case any discrepancy found it may be rejected by the authority.
It is an initiative by the government of Gujarat to provide scholarships to all the eligible students coming from the backward section of the Society. Through the Digital Gujarat Scholarship, students pursuing different types of courses under any organization can apply for these schemes. The government is offering about 34 types of scholarships under this portal. Each of the scholarships has criteria according to the eligibility requirements.
Official Website : Click Here
Online Application : Click Here
Note : Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Registration Process of Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2022
- The residents of Gujarat can register with the Government of Gujarat Online Portal by following the steps mentioned below :
- Access the Portal https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in
- Step 1 : The applicant must visit the Digital Gujarat Portal to avail all the government services.
- Step 2 : In case you are a new applicant of the Digital Gujarat portal, you have to register in the portal to avail all the services offered by the government. Then click on the option “Register” for the New User
- Fill in the Right Credentials
- Step 3 : You will be directed to the registration page where you have to enter the following details.
- Aadhaar Number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- e-mail Address
- Step 4 : After entering all the details you have to click on the “save” button.
- Step 5 : Then your citizen profile will be created successfully upon completing the Digital Gujarat Registration.
- Step 6 : To portal login, you can use any of these two following methods to log in.
- Step 7 : You have to click on the “Login” button that is visible on the homepage of the portal.
- Step 8 : Then select the login type that would provide you with three options such as Aadhaar card, Mobile Number and e-mail address.
- Step 9 : Then you have to enter your username, password and captcha code. After that, you would be able to login to the Digital portal.
- Step 10 : Now you are eligible to request and apply for any services which are available at the web portal.
Required Documents List
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- First Page Of Bank Passbook
- Fee Receipt of Current Course Year
- Self Attested Certificate of Previous academic marksheet
- Break Affidavit(If Break Gap is More than One Year)
- Hostel Certificate(Only For Hosteller Student)
- Income Certificate (Competent Authority)(Form no.16 required For Govt. Employee)
- School Leaving Certificate
- School/College Current Year Bonafede Certificate