Gujarat State Police Housing Corporation Ltd : has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below. Keep checking Gyanmahiti.in regularly to get the latest updates.
CISF ASI Head Constable Bharti 2022 | Notification Declare : The Central Industrial Security Force recently announced vacancies for the post of Stenographer and Head Constable. The candidates who wish to get recruited in CISF under the 10+2 level recruitment will have to fill out the online forms. The authorities will shortlist valid applications and invite the prospects for recruitment procedures. Based on their performance, the CISF recruitment board will recruit them. The application window will activate soon.
The authorities have already released the respective notification in order to inform candidates regarding the details pertaining to the CISF HC Ministerial and ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022. The aspirants need to check all the details carefully and accordingly apply prior to the deadline.
CISF ASI Head Constable Bharti 2022 : Job Summary
• Recruitment Board : Central Industrial Security Force CIS
• Name of Post : CISF Recruitment for HC and ASI Steno 2022
• No. Of Posts : 540
• Types Of Jobs : Govt Jobs
• Job Category : CISF Job
• Applying Mode : Online
અમદાવાદ મેટ્રોમાં કામ કરવાની તક અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Details Of Posts
1 : Head Constable Ministerial : 418
2 : Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer : 122
Total Posts : 540
Eligibility Criteria Details
Education Qualification :
• The candidates must have passed Senior Secondary School, that is, 10+2 level or equivalent.
• The educational qualifications must have been obtained from a suitable board which is recognised by the Government of India.
CISF ASI Head Constable & Stenographer Pay scale
• The following pay scale has been announced by the authorities for the post of Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer, along with usual allowances as admissible to the Central Government employees periodically:
1: Head Constable Ministerial – Rs. 25,500-Rs. 81,100
2 : Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer – Rs. 29,200-Rs. 92,300
Age Limits :
• The minimum age criteria have been announced as 18 years. Thus, candidates born after 25 October 2004 cannot apply for the recruitment.
• The candidates should not be more than 25 years of age at the time of recruitment. This implies that the candidates applying should have been born after 26 October 1997
Application Fees :
• The candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs. 100 as the examination fee. This amount has to be paid at the time of application submission. If the candidates fail to do so, their applications will not proceed. The authorities will provide online payment methods so that the candidates can pay the applicable amount. However, Scheduled Castes SC, Scheduled Tribes ST, Females, and Ex-servicemen ESM are exempted from paying any examination or application fee amount.
સ્ટેટ બેંક ઓફ ઈન્ડિયા દ્વારા સૌથી મોટી ભરતી
Selection Process :
• Physical Standard Test PST and Documentation including Height Bar Test HBT
• Written Examination under OMR or Computer Based Test CBT Mode
• Skill Test
• Medical Examination
How To Apply CISF ASI Head Constable Recruitment 2022
Step-1: Open the official Recruitment portal of the Central Industrial Security Force at www.cisfrectt.in.
Step-2: Check the Notice Board section that displays the link for the recruitment.
Step-3: Tap on Apply for CISF Head Constable Ministerial and Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer 2022 from Activate on 26 September 2022.
Step-4: The Login Form page will open on the screen.
Step-5: Under the section of Current Openings, tap on CISF Stenographer and Head Constable.
Step-6: The Application Form will open on the screen.
Step-7: The candidates need to fill out all the important information pertaining to the recruitment as required in the online form.
Step-8: Upload the scanned colour Passport Size Photograph in JPEG format of file size 20 KB to 50KB. The width of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm and the height must be 4.5 cm.
Step-9: Post that, scan the Signature of the candidate and upload it as a file in JPEG format in size 10 KB to 20 KB. The dimensions of the signature file should be about 4.0 cm width and 2.0 cm height.
Step-10: Upload all the other documents as required in the form. The format of the documents needs to be pdf and the file size must not exceed 1MB.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before applying.
Important Links :
• Download Official Notification : Click Here
• Official Website : Click Here
• Online Applying Start Date: 26 September 2022
• Online Applying Last Date: 25 October 2022