Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 : Central Bank of India (CBI) invites Online applications for the recruitment of SO, Bank PO, Clerk, Office Assistant, Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Vice President, IT Officers, Agriculture Marketing Officer various posts. You will get here complete employment details about these posts, Age Limit, Educational qualification, experience, How to apply and other conditions are given below articles.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 : Overview
- Organization Name:- Central Bank of India
- Official Website:- www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
- Name Of Posts:- Various
- No. Of Posts:- 110
- Types Of Jobs:- Govt Jobs
- Application Mode:- Online
- Job Category:- Bank Jobs
- Job Location:- All Over India
A total of 110 SO vacancies for the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022 are released along with the notification. Post-wise vacancy distribution is tabulated below.
- IT: 1
- Economist: 1
- Data Scientist: 1
- Risk Manager: 3
- IT SOC Analyst: 1
- IT Security Analyst:1
- Technical Officer(Credit): 15
- Credit Officer: 6
- Data Engineer: 9
- IT: 11
- Risk Manager: 18
- Law Officer: 5
- IT: 21
- Security: 2
- Financial Analyst: 8
- Credit officers: 2
- Economist: 2
- Security: 3
- Total : 110
- Application Start Date : 28.09.2022
- Application Last Date : 17.10.2022
- Download Official Notification : Download
- Official Website : Click Here
- Apply Online : Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electronics & Communication or MCA or Master’s or Bachelors’s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science).
- PG Degree in relevant fields or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science / IT.
- CA / CFA / ACMA or MBA (Finance).
- B.Sc Statistics (55%) or MBA/PGDBM (55%) or M.Sc.
- B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines.
- PG Degree or B.E./B.Tech in relevant discipline.
- B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science) / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science).
- Ph.D. in relevant stream
- B.Sc Statistics or MBA/PGDBM or MSC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
- B.E./B.Tech or M.E./M.Tech.
- Any Graduate Degree with 5 years service or equivalent rank from Air Force, Navy, and Para Military Forces.
- Passed CA / ICAI / ICWAI / MBA (finance).
- MBA / PGDBM with 60% marks.
- Any Graduate Degree.
- Post Graduate Degree (2nd class) in Economics / Econometrics / Rural Economics
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs. 175/- +GST
- Others: Rs. 850/- +GST
Salary/ Pay scale
- Rs. 36,000/- To Rs. 89,890/-
- Minimum Age – 35 Years
- Maximum Age – 50 Years
- Written Exam/ Interview Based
How To Apply Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022?
Step-1: Go to www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Step-2: Click careers -> “Recruitment of Officers in the specialist category- 2022-23” -> Apply Online.
Step-3: New users must register using the active email id and mobile number.
Step-4: After registering, candidates log in and apply using the registration number and password.
Step-5: Fill in all the details correctly and verify the same before submission.
Step-6: Upload photograph & signature as per the prescribed format.
Step-7: The payment can be made online using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Step-8: Print the Application form for future reference.
Note: The Applicants Are Requested to Read the Official Notification Carefully Before Apply.