5G network is not coming in mobile? So quickly change this setting in the phone, you will get speed like a rocket
5G service has been implemented in most of the cities of the country. Airtel, Reliance Jio have started their 5G services in many places in the country but people in many cities are not able to avail the 5G services properly. If your phone is not getting 5G service properly then it may not be a network problem but your phone settings. Many times network problems occur due to incorrect settings. So you need to make some changes in your phone. If you do some settings in your phone, you will start getting rocket-like 5G network speed instantly.
How to Check 5G Network in Your Android Phone
- First of all go to settings, here select Wi-Fi and network option.
- Now click on the option of ‘SIM & network’.
- Now go to ‘Preferred Network’ option.
- Here you will see a list of 5G network shows. You have to select this option.
- How to Check 5G Network in iPhone
First go to phone settings
- Now click on mobile data option.
- Now you will see several options in the display including data roaming, data mode and voice and data
- In this option you have to click on Voice and Data.
- If you get the 5G option. This means your phone supports 5G.
- Set like this in Android
- First, go to the settings of the smartphone.
- Now click on ‘Network and Internet’ option
- Now you have to click on SIM option.
- Now you have to click on Preferred Network. After this 5G option has to be selected.
- After selecting the network, restart the phone once.
- Do this setting in Apple iPhone
અહીંથી વાંચો સંપુર્ણ ગુજરાતી માહિતી રીપોર્ટ
First go to iPhone Settings.
- Now click on Cellular Network. Here the cellular data option has to be selected.
- Now click on Voice & Data option.
- Now in the last step you have to select the option of 5G.